*MEMORIAL DAY WEEK-END THROUGH LABOR DAY WEEK-END
TUESDAY-FRIDAY *12:00PM- 7:00PM
SUNDAY 1:00PM- 6:00PM
|Season membership RATES LISTED
ON MEMBERSHIP page
|These rules and regulations established by the Maumelle Parks and Recreation Department in conjunction with
the Maumelle Family Aquatic Center are to ensure a safe and enjoyable aquatic experience for all patrons.
Lifeguards are expected to uphold and enforce these rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner.
● Upon each entrance to the Aquatic Center, users must scan their membership card or pay the daily fee .
● Each members may have up to 2 guests per day. Guests age 4 and older pay $5.00 each, guests under
the age of 4 page $1.00.
● Patrons paying the daily user fee will be issued a receipt which may be used to gain re-entrance to the
pool any time on the date of purchase.
● Children age 7 and under must have a parent or baby-sitter 14 years of age or older with them in the
water with them at all times. The pool can be a dangerous area and parents are encouraged to be
mindful of this fact when selecting a babysitter.
● All swimmers must wear a conventional type swimming suit. No cut offs, underwear, or other inappropriate
pool attire. NO REGULAR DIAPERS IN POOL PLEASE! Swim diapers required for all children who are
not toilet trained. An "accident" can result in the pool being closed for several hours!
● Only Coast Guard approved life jackets will be allowed in the pool. OTHER FLOTATION DEVICES AND
TOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
● Patrons will NOT be allowed to bring their own refreshments. No coolers or containers of any kind are
permitted. *Exception: birthday cakes and drinks for reserved parties may be brought in. Food purchased
from the concession area must stay in concession area. Drinks may be taken to the immediate pool
area (within 5’ of the water’s edge).
● No alcoholic beverages or drugs of any kind. No persons under the influence of either will be tolerated
inside the facility. Smoking is not allowed.
● The City of Maumelle is not responsible for lost/ stolen articles. Coin lockers are available for $.50 per use.
● No refunds will be given, however, rain checks will be issued at the discretion of the pool manager.
|AQUATIC CENTER RULES & REGULATIONS
|2011 SWIM LESSONS
We are now taking registrations for Swim
Lessons. We have openings in Session 3
MORE INFORMATION on
SWIM LESSON page
RULES FOR DIVING BOARD AND SLIDES
water in front of board or slide is clear of other swimmers or objects.
allowed on the blue slide.
|2011 POOL RENTALS
ALL DATES FOR POOL PARTIES
|MAUMELLE PARKS & REC
1100 EDGEWOOD DRIVE